- Specimen: urine
- Clinically tested accuracy > 99%
- Rapid result in 5 mins.
- Video and step-by-step instructions can be found below.
Menopause generally happens to women when they’ve aged to their late forties and early fifties; it is a natural process and an individual experience.
80% of women will have hot flashes for two years, with other symptoms that include:
• Erratic mood changes.
• Changes in skin conditions.
• Discomfort during sex.
Not every woman will experience all of these symptoms at the same time, to the same severity, and some may experience none at all.
Knowing if you’re experiencing menopause can be difficult to determine and is highly personal. If you want to understand your health and your changing body in the privacy of your own home, then the menopause test is there for you.
Many of the symptoms of menopause can be confused with mental health illnesses, cases of flu, and some chronic illnesses. However, a menopause test will check your urine to assess your follicle-stimulating hormone levels (FSH); as low FSH levels will indicate the menopause stage.
Always follow the instructions provided in the package with the test.
1. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch and lay it flat.
2. Use the pipette to withdraw urine specimen.
3. Dispense 3 drops onto the sample well of the cassette
4. Read results within 5 minutes
Please refer to test insert instructions on how to interpret your results.